Trinity Wealth Advisors, LLC, TrinityWealth Securities, LLC, and their employees recognize the importance of our clients’ trust. Keeping our clients’ personal information confidential is a top priority for all Trinity Wealth Advisors and Trinity Wealth Securities employees, representatives and their staff. This Notice, which is required by state and federal law, explains our Privacy Policies.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, nonpublic, personal information our clients share with us. “Nonpublic, personal information,” for example, would include such information as your name, address, social security number, and credit information. We will conduct our business in a manner that keeps personal client information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service and to administer our business. We collect personal information about clients from the following sources:
- From clients on financial planning, asset management, investment, insurance, and other related applications and forms.
- From your transactions with us, our affiliates, or other advisors that our clients may authorize to share such information with us.
- From consumer reporting agencies, and;
- From your transactions with non-affiliated third parties that our clients may authorize to share such information with us.
- It is our policy that only authorized Trinity Wealth Advisors and Trinity Wealth Securities employees, representatives and their staff who need to know clients’ personal information will access and use it. Trinity Wealth Advisors and Trinity Wealth Securities workers who violate our Privacy Policies are subject to the disciplinary process.
- It is our policy that we will not share personal client information (either current or former clients) outside Trinity Wealth Advisors and Trinity Wealth Securities for any purpose other than the administration or underwriting of a client’s accounts/policies or for the marketing of additional services or products provided or represented by Trinity Wealth Advisors, unless the disclosure had been authorized by the client or is permitted or required by law.
- Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of Trinity Wealth Advisors and Trinity Wealth Securities, we will require them to protect clients’ personal information.
- To help us keep your client information up-to-date and accurate, please contact your representative if there is any change in your personal information.
- When necessary, we will review and revise our Privacy Policies to protect personal client information.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.